- Be a part of building something that is brand new
- Work in a purpose-built complex complete with a gym, café, therapy rooms and training rooms designed to support people to achieve optimal living
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Not For Profit Salary Packaging of $15,900 per annum + $2,650 Meals & Entertainment per annum, increasing your take-home pay.
- Opportunities for career progression into a senior role
- Be involved in developing a unique inter-professional service model
- Professional Development allowance to be used on external courses each year
- Broad caseload and variety
- Be supported with administration and billing
- Be provided with all tools and relevant software programs
In the role, you will:
- Develop and conduct health assessments and treatment plans relevant to the profession
- Work autonomously and manage your own diary
- Facilitate, monitor and review both group and individual programs
- Work with clients, their families, and co-workers as well as other services
- Degree in Exercise Physiology and current registration with regulating body (graduates are welcome to apply)
- SIRA Accredited and current Medicare number is required.
- Successfully develop individualised programs for clients in the community
- Passion for achieving optimal living for clients
- Knowledge of wellness, re-enablement and restorative care approaches
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team, and independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated computer literacy and willingness to utilise required software
- Valid unrestricted driver’s license and a reliable registered vehicle
- A current Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain
- A current criminal history record check or willingness to obtain
- A current NDIS worker screening check or willingness to obtain
Gateway Life is a multidisciplinary health team in a purpose-built facility in Wollongong. We offer specialised exercise and clinical services to all walks of life, including those in aged care, NDIS, living with a chronic disease and those who simply want to optimise their wellbeing. Our vision is to empower individuals and our community to thrive across their lifespans by making health simple for their best lives.
We are integrating multiple fields from medical, allied health and the fitness industry to tailor interventions in an inter-professional model at our state-of-the-art facility.
Community Gateway is committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment, where diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, encouraged, and respected. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, with diverse gender identities and sexualities, have a disability, and/or a form of culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) background to apply!
Let's start a conversation so we can show you how your passion can align with our vision. Please contact Daniel Vallentine at 0484 343 825 or [email protected], using the subject line: Exercise Physiologist - Wollongong enquiry via EthicalJobs.