The Centre for Non-Violence (CNV) is a leading and innovative specialist Family Violence organisation based in the Loddon area, with a vision of gender and social equality for all. We are a not-for-profit values-based organisation which supports intersectional feminist principles.
Our Work Benefits:
- Take advantage of our above award wages and salary package up to $15,860 (tax free).
- Enjoy our generous leave entitlements which includes 4 weeks annual leave, 1 week of bonus leave, cultural leave, and above award personal leave entitlements.
- Access ongoing training, professional skills enhancement, and career development opportunities.
- Thrive at work by tapping into our workplace health and wellbeing initiatives, flexible work arrangements and diverse working environment.
Reporting to the Executive Manager, Programs and Services the Senior Manager – System Integration is a senior strategic leadership position, this essential role works in collaboration with the senior leadership team to achieve the organisational vision and strategic goals, and to deliver quality services to our community.
Program oversight includes:
- CNV programs in the Orange Door – designated Home Agency Manager.
- Regional integration which is driven by the Principal Strategic Advisor.
- MARAM Collaborative Practice training program.
- The Family Violence Connector program, working with the primary health workforce.
- Family Violence Disability Practice Leader initiative.
- Other relevant programs that CNV is funded to deliver.
- Provide strong leadership to the CNV team in the Orange Door and act as a key contributor to a successful Orange Door partnership.
- Develop, co-ordinate, and implement a range of initiatives that support a collaborative family violence system and oversee all System Integration programs service delivery.
- Drive and develop a team of professional employees, including providing direction, and determining priorities.
- Lead with a keen focus on employee engagement, including leading activities that build a culture of high performance, collaboration, and innovation.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to facilitate ongoing professional development, ensuring staff have the knowledge, skills, and support to perform at their best.
- Support the development and maintenance of strategic partnerships, that support positive outcomes for services users and the broader community.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in social work, psychology and/or a related behavioural sciences field.
- At least five years’ experience in the community services sector or a related area.
- Extensive management and leadership experience with a focus on leading and influencing others to achieve positive outcomes.
- An understanding of and support for the feminist philosophy of CNV including the gendered nature of violence against women and children.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this role applicants must submit a cover letter and current resume. Employment will be subject to a satisfactory Working with Children’s check and satisfactory criminal record history check prior to commencement.
For more information about this role or the application process, contact People and Culture on 03 5430 3000 and visit our website here.
Apply as soon as possible.
We will review applications as they come in and may close the advertisement earlier.
A position description is attached.
CNV is a Child Safe Organisation.
CNV is an equal opportunity employer.