Join Our Dynamic Team as a Speech Pathologist at Change for Life
Are you a passionate and dedicated speech pathologist looking for an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of your clients? Change for Life is seeking talented speech pathologists to join our exceptional team. With a strong commitment to quality patient care, unparalleled support, and a nurturing work environment, Change for Life is the perfect place for you to thrive in your speech career.
Why Choose Change for Life:
At Change for Life, we believe in fostering a workplace where your professional growth and well-being are top priorities. We are proud to offer:
- Team Culture: At Change for Life, we promote teamwork and work hard to have a great team culture. Our teamwork clearly reflects our values and sense of service. Our team works together with transparency and we ask for feedback and prioritise continuous learning. Most of all we recognise our wins and celebrate our BAMS as a team.
- Incredible Administrative Support: Our experienced team is here to make your job easier, so you can focus on what you do best - helping your clients.
- Individual Support: We provide personalised support as part of our comprehensive induction and onboarding process. Your success is our success.
- Group Peer Supervision: Collaborate and learn from your colleagues through group peer supervision, enhancing your skills and knowledge.
- Buddy System: A buddy will be assigned to provide additional support as needed, ensuring you always have someone to turn to.
- Access to a Large Assessment and Resource Library: Our extensive library of resources will help you deliver the best care to your clients.
- Flexibility: Choose to work in our clinic or from the comfort of your own home. We understand the importance of work-life balance.
- Templates Galore: Save time and effort with a wealth of templates at your disposal to streamline your work.
- Snacks in the Kitchen, Tea, and Coffee: Recharge with a variety of snacks, tea, and coffee available in our welcoming kitchen area.
- Burnout prevention: We also have a burnout prevention caseload model, which includes a full-time caseload of no more than 25 client hours per week. We encourage team members to take regular time-off and discourage seeing clients outside of their usual allocated hours. We also offer early start/early finish, or late start/late finish shifts, so team members are not spending ALL DAY at work. And lastly, we monitor caseloads to ensure there is a balance in presentation severity.
- MOST IMPORTANT: We have an extensive waitlist. We can fill your books without any wait times for you.
- Degree in speech pathology and current membership (or eligible for registration) through Speech Pathology Australia.
- Interest in working with children presenting with a diverse range of diagnostic backgrounds and communication impairments.
- Assess, plan, develop and implement intervention strategies and programs for children with specific developmental needs, delays or disabilities and their families.
- Demonstrated efficient written and verbal communication with clients and stakeholders regarding presentation, progress, and recommendations.
- Eligible to apply for Medicare Provider Number.
- Current Working with Children Check.
- Successful applicant willing to undergo Police Clearance.
- Current NDIS Worker screening check.
If you meet the essential criteria and are looking to advance your speech career in a supportive and innovative environment, we encourage you to apply today and be part of our passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of others.
At Change for Life, we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Join us and help us make a real difference in the world. Apply now and be part of something truly special at Change for Life. Your journey to a fulfilling speech career starts here.
Salary: Attractive Percentage rate with handsome performance based bonus
Change Lives. Make a Difference. Apply Today.
Applications open NOW. IMMEDIATE START available.
If you have any questions, please call us on (03) 8742 4302 and we will be happy to assist with any discipline specific queries.