We are a small organisation, the successful candidate is able to work school hours and can attend either fortnightly or monthly to complete the following Position Duties:
- Use MYOB Account Right in the cloud to manage the LLEN's finance records, including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll
- Reconcile monthly bank statements, check that financial payments and procedures have been carried out according to Governance requirements
- Accurately determine BAS, IAS, FBT, Portable Long Service Leave and Superannuation payments and any other ATO documentation
- Accurately determine wages/net wages, leave loading, and record annual leave and other leave entitlements
- Oversee DGR payments/FBT calculations and submissions
- In consultation with the CEO prepare budgets and liaise with them as required
- Prepare finance documentation for the annual audit, including the general ledger, trial balance and other documents as required
- Provide financial advice and any other reporting functions to the Treasurer, board members and the CEO as requested.
A position description is attached.