- Make a REAL difference to the lives of those in need
- Permanent Part-time role, 20 hours per week 3 days per week - lifestyle opportunity
- St Kilda location
About C Care
Established in 2011, C Care is a leading NFP whose mission is to improve the lives of disadvantaged individuals by giving them a hand-up in a dignified way, through the provision of nutritious food and warm friendship to now more than 1000 people each week with a significant increase in demand over COVID.
The C Care team, largely volunteer-driven, work hard to produce hundreds of meals and food packages each week for our recipient community.
At C Care we work to make every client feel a sense of dignity, respect, inclusion as a result of C Care’s tailored care.
Volunteers are the soul of C Care and a community of 1500 strong and growing. Volunteers have a front seat in the core work of C Care and as a result can see and understand the impact they are having with every session.
About the role
The role of the Program Manager - Pantry Project has direct responsibility for the successful running, growth, expansion and continuous improvement of the C Care Personalised Pantry and Shabbat pack Service.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a skilled Program Manager with strong leadership, planning and organisational skills who thrives on working with a team to manage, run and support the swift growth of this unique program and to facilitate optimum impact for all stakeholders
We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate individual who is looking for a challenge and who is comfortable working in a fluid, fast-paced and growing not-for-profit.
Key duties and responsibilities
- End to end planning and execution of the Shabbat pack (weekly) and Personalised Pantry (monthly) programs
- Managing product intake, storage, process
- Managing the packing to client needs, despatch and delivery process
- Welcome induct and work with volunteers in delivering the programs
- Run Pantry Program sessions consistent with C Care’s values
- Manage, document and forecast accurate stock levels of Pantry Supplies
- Forecast and place orders of Pantry Stock in a timely manner
- Accept deliveries of stock
- Produce and run reports of Personalised Pantry items from our database system
- Manage the picking/packing sessions
- Manage the dispatch process
- Manage the self pickup process
- Work collaboratively with other C Care team members to achieve desired outcomes
- A passion for innovation and social impact
- CRM experience (Salesforce preferable) and a fundamental understanding of the programs workings
- Can design and work in process orientated function
- Ability to problem solve and identify solutions within the parameter of prescribed resource
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office programs (essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to manage the planning, implementation and monitoring of programs including reporting
- Excellent written communication skills, attuned to the creation of clear and concise training manuals and protocols
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage task responsibility and prioritisation with various stakeholders
- Possess a high degree of initiative, analytical skills, integrity and accountability
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think outside the box to achieve successful outcomes
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
What you get in return
- Work within an organisation that makes a real difference to the lives of others
- Form part of a close-knit supportive team, where your opinion matters
- Salary sacrificing opportunity