CASS Care Ltd is a multi-disciplined community services provider active in the provision of a comprehensive range of social welfare services, catering the needs from cradle to seniors, including child care, aged care, settlement and health, vocational and disability services and many more community-based services. We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly skilled person to fill the above position in our child care services.
CASS Gumnut Early Learning Centre - Campsie is a community-based long day care centre operated by CASS Care Ltd. The successful applicant must have the ability to create interesting and stimulating environment for children and will be expected to lead, guide and support a team to work towards achieving a high quality education and implement processes that support children in the early years development.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working in accordance with the requirements of Education and Care Services National Regulations and the National Quality Standard for Early Education and Care.
- Developing programs which reflect the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), My Time, Our Place (MTOP) and teaching decisions.
- Contributing to and guide the planning, implementation, evaluation and reflection of programs which reflect the emerging skills and interests of children.
- Developing strong relationships with children at the service.
- Developing strong relationships that support and partner with families.
- Implementing the policies and associated procedures of the organisation at all times.
- Providing ongoing support and assistance to the Centre Director.
- Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Management Training certificates
- Ability to plan, implement and evaluate early childhood programs as required by the EYLF
- Sound understanding of National Education and Care Services Regulation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working with Children Check number
- Previous experience preferred
- Good computer literacy
- Experience in child care setting
- Salary packaging is available.
- Discount child care fees are available for CASS’s long day care, before and after school and vacation care services.
- Ongoing professional training and development.
- Good working conditions and environment.
- Small centre showcasing excellent educational programs.