Join a collaborative, multidisciplinary team to treat and support a client population with substance use issues and a history of offending, while also participating in collaborative case conferencing led by a Shepparton Drug Court Magistrate to manage participants effectively.
Join a collaborative, multidisciplinary team to:
- Treat a client population with substance use issues, offending history and mental health issues.
- Provide long-term treatment to a select group of clients through individual and group treatment emphasising the importance of continuity and personalised care.
- Participate in weekly case conferencing. Be an active part of the team’s discussions, sharing clinical insights, and collaborating with colleagues, and a Magistrate.
What you must have to apply for this role:
- A Psychology or Social Work qualification is preferred.
- Experience as an AOD (Alcohol and Other Drugs) Clinician.
- Proficiency in working with complex presentations.
- Willingness to provide long-term treatment to a select group of clients through individual and group treatment, emphasising the importance of continuity and personalised care.
- Participation in weekly case conferencing.
Caraniche Employee Benefits:
- Professional Practice Clinical supervision
- Internal training, Professional development days
- Not-for-Profit Salary Packaging up to $18,550
- 4 x Wellbeing days (on top of annual leave)
- Purchase additional leave and take Leave at half pay
- Flexible work available
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
We are ready to hear from you:
Caraniche has a culture of belonging and we value differences. We are an organisation that welcomes and appreciates everyone for who they are as we embrace diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, ability and thinking.
Let us know if we can provide any reasonable accommodations to enable you to participate in the job application and interview process because of your personal circumstances. Please reach out to the Careers team at [email protected] using the subject line: Drug Court Clinician - Shepparton enquiry via EthicalJobs or contact Evie Nguyen (Talent Acquisition Business Partner) on 0447 912 149.
For a confidential chat, please reach out to Evie Nguyen, otherwise we would love to see your application asap!