Over the last 3 years, Buttons Support Services has developed into an exciting start-up and a business leading the new age of disability support.
Buttons is looking for individuals who are excited about driving a growing and impactful startup to further success.
We have a clear vision for the future, and are laser-focused on achieving our goals; of scaling our community, driving social impact and maintaining a premium service predicated on authenticity, compassion and fun.
Where you fit in?
The 'Community Manager' will lead our Relationship Team at Buttons, responsible for overseeing service delivery, and ensuring the quality and safety of our community.
The role will become a key piece of Buttons' scalability by ensuring that everyone is supported through the ups and downs, and put in a position to thrive and grow.
This position is a key leader within Buttons, driving the organisation alongside the Directors. The 'Community Manager' will report to the company Directors.
- Guide and mentor our team of Relationship Coordinators, providing support and feedback that fosters a positive and collaborative team culture, promoting continuous learning and growth.
- Ensure the team has the necessary resources to meet their needs, and deliver positive outcomes.
- Liaise with other teams to align service delivery with the overall organisation objectives.
Strategic Planning & Implementation:
- Contribute to the strategy development of Buttons’ service delivery, defining both short-term & long-term goals and objectives.
- Manage the Relationship Team’s implementation of service delivery strategies, ensuring continuous improvement in the quality of care/services and driving new and existing processes for participant & worker activity/retention.
- Generate reports on service delivery quality metrics and relationship team performance.
- Implement and manage an effective NDIS compliance program, including development and review of service delivery policies, procedures, and risk management strategies.
- Establish and enforce safety measures to safeguard the well-being of both participants and support workers, adhering to compliance with industry & NDIS standards.
- Manage effective action plans in response to incidents, feedback and complaints, as well as changes in NDIS regulation.
Be a passionate leader of our wonderful community!
- Demonstrated experience with Buttons and/or knowledge of the disability sector or experience with similar organisations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivation and capability to work independently and as part of a team
- Natural leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain connections across a range of internal stakeholders
- Work effectively across different stakeholders to support and encourage positive relationships
- Flexibility, as this position will require occasional out of hours work
- Completion of WWCC, Police Check, and References
We are looking for individuals who can be an expert in people management and a professional leader within our organisation. A key component is to find motivated, energetic, friendly, and passionate individuals who will both embrace and shape the Buttons culture.