At Anglicare, we're dedicated to redefining the way we approach senior living. Our community is a place where residents are cherished, and their well-being is paramount. We're seeking an exceptional Care Operations Manager to join our team and play a central role in ensuring the highest quality of care for our residents.
As the Care Operations Manager, you'll be the heartbeat of our community's care operations. Your role encompasses:
- Resident-Centered Care - Your commitment to empathy and dignity will shine as you oversee and authorise care plans, ensuring residents receive the care that aligns with their well-being and individuality.
- Clinical Excellence - Lead our care teams to achieve clinical benchmarks and exceed residents' physical health, clinical, and mobility needs. Uphold the highest standards of care in accordance with Anglicare policies and procedures.
- Multidisciplinary Collaboration - Work closely with our team of registered nurses, allied health professionals, and doctors to ensure residents' clinical and health outcomes are achieved. Provide complete and accurate information to enable the entire care team to excel.
- Care Plan Management - Play a key role in establishing, monitoring, and updating care plans for residents, ensuring they receive the personalised care they need.
- Family Engagement - Keep families fully informed about clinical matters concerning their loved ones. Provide emotional support, coordinate counselling when needed, and actively engage in case conferences.
- Efficient Care Operations - Optimise the utilisation of care workers and resources to ensure efficient and effective care services.
- Compliance and Safety - Ensure compliance with government funding regulations, including reporting and documentation. Uphold safety standards, infection control, workplace health, and quality practices.
To excel in this role, you'll bring:
- A background in healthcare management with experience in aged care preferred.
- Exceptional leadership skills, including mentoring and motivating staff.
- Alignment with our values-based organisation.
- Financial planning and budgeting experience.
- A service-oriented mindset with a strong understanding of the needs of senior Australians.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, conflict resolution, and time management skills.
- A commitment to quality, safety, and continuous improvement.
For over 160 years Anglicare has been serving people in need- providing care to older people and services to the vulnerable. We began because of people like you, people who saw a need in the community and who were compelled to make a difference. People motivated by Christian love and a passion to serve..
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.