The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (Ahpra) works in partnership with 15 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications, and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
Our Customer Service team members play a critical role at Ahpra. Typically, you are the first point of contact via phone or web enquiries from health practitioners or the public. You will be responsible for the delivery of customer service excellence and have a solutions focused approach to ensure this is maintained.
We currently have a number of full-time ongoing positions available based in our Adelaide office.
Ahpra requires all employees to comply with Ahpra policies, including the Flexible working policy.
In this role you will:
- Answer incoming calls and respond to routine enquiries made by phone, email or via the web to the Ahpra Contact Centre
- Record all enquiries in Ahpra’s system according to established policies and procedures
- Manage and take responsibility for delivering high quality customer-focused services
- Forward or appropriately refer all registration and notification requests and other specific enquiries to designated teams or colleagues
- Maintain and observe contact enquiry confidentiality at all times
As the ideal candidate, you will demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a fast paced customer service or contact centre environment
- Strong communication skills enabling you to interpret and relay complex information accurately and succinctly
- Provide a positive customer experience by demonstrating confidentiality, integrity, discretion, and diplomacy
- Maintaining a level of professionalism and resilience to effectively deal with challenging customers and circumstances
- The ability to work collaboratively and effectively as part of a team to achieve success
What we offer:
- Hybrid work environment – a blend of office and work from home means the best of both worlds
- Discounts on Private Health Insurance, novated leasing and self-education expenses
- Attractive salary of $65,218 per annum plus Superannuation
Role Description - Level 2 - Customer Service Officer.
- Click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your application and view the position description
- Your application must include a resume and response to the questions that will form part of the application form.
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process
- For any queries or a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact recruitment at [email protected] using the subject line: Customer Service Officer enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Please note applications will be screened and shortlisted during the advertising period.
We will be holding an Assessment Centre on Monday 26 February 2024.
Offer of employment is subject to successful background (pre-employment screening) and Criminal History checks.
Ahpra is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
With respect, no agencies please.