- Sydney CBD location
- One of the world’s leading humanitarian aid agencies
- Full time contract opportunity, immediate start
- Generous salary packaging benefits
Are YOU our ideal candidate?
- You have tertiary qualifications in marketing, e-commerce, or communications and solid experience in website design or similar role
- You have a good understanding of and and can apply user experience principles across new and existing websites
- You possess knowledge of HTML/CSS and experience administering email and CMS platforms for an organisation
- You understand and can apply responsive design principles as well as have the ability to design content using Photoshop
- You possess advanced computer skills, including all MS Office products
- You can demonstrate success in building brand awareness
- You may also have professional experience in the fundraising and/or not-for-profit sector
Who We Are
Australia for UNHCR is the UN Refugee Agency’s national partner in Australia, raising awareness and funds to support UNHCR’s global emergency response to humanitarian crises. It achieves this through the generosity of Australian individual donors, trusts, foundations and other organisations who donate to and partner with Australia for UNHCR to support its goals. Established in 2000 as part of a global fundraising network, it has now raised more than $260 million from a broad network of individuals, community and corporate partners.
About The Role
As a member of our Digital team, you’re responsible for developing and implementing content across our digital channels to achieve a fundraising outcome. You will ensure all fundraising related content is accurate and optimised for all channel, and engages our supporters and encourages them to take action.
- Manage the organisation’s website content, ensuring that it is up to date, the branding is maintained, and that the messaging, features and functionality are appropriately presented
- Conduct an ongoing website audit to ensure that fundraising content is up to date appeals are current
- Manage the organisation’s digital platforms in collaboration with the Digital Retention Specialist
- Assist in the development of new initiatives for the organisation’s website to improve CRO, including optimising the website for mobile and tablet formats (SEO)
- Support the organisation’s digital donor acquisition, retention and development programs. Work closely with our external digital agency partners
- Execute a test and learn approach through the website, working with others to test various elements of the site, and drive conversion rates
- Assist in creating content for our marketing campaigns – both brand engagement and fundraising focused – across acquisition and retention channels
- Coordinate multichannel activities across different teams to help deliver fundraising targets
- Access data and analytics that will allow you to make the best possible informed decisions for your creative development
- Collaborate with cross functional departments and help create digital content aligned with team level objectives
A Position Description is attached below.