About the Position
Anglicare's Home & Modifications division are a vital part of our Home & Community services, providing services to client's homes to allow them to live more safe and productive lives.
Our friendly team are looking for an experienced Administration Officer to provide assistance across the service on a full time contract.
The role will include:
- Liaising with contractors and clients to provide services to client homes,
- Data entry from invoices and job/work orders and coding invoices into Exflow,
- Admitting new clients into the ASQ system and completing their paperwork.
With a passion for aged care and a strong attention to detail you will use your Customer Service skills to build relationships with staff providing supporting administration.
- Self-managing with the ability to prioritise and manage your workload in a busy, changing environment
- Highly effective customer service skills
- A solid understanding of the entire Microsoft Suite
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Dedication and commitment to error free administration, with unwavering attention-to-detail
- National Police Clearance
- Current Drivers Licence
Why Join Anglicare?
- Join a respected Not For Profit and make a real impact in your role to assist Queenslanders in need.
- Salary Packaging - get up to $15,900 of your salary tax free to pay for items such as Rent, Mortgage, Credit Cards, Utilities, School Tuition and more.
- In addition to your tax-free benefit, you can also use up to $2,650 of your pre-tax income to pay for entertainment expenses (meals, venue hire, holiday accommodation etc.)
- Enjoy the potential tax savings of a Novated Car Lease.
- Employee Discounts at some of Australia's leading retailers.
- 6% Bupa Health Insurance Discount.
- Referral App - Earn real $$$ for sharing jobs to your network and potentially earn up to $300 per referred successful starter.
- Career Opportunities - join a company who aim to promote from within to fill new roles with our internal-only Job Board.
- Opportunities to purchase additional annual leave.
- Pastoral Care Support & Employee Assistance Programs.
- Free annual Flu vaccinations.
Apply online attaching your current resume.
For further information or adjustment to the application process please contact Lucy Warner on 0488 276 966.
Anglicare is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, those from cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ communities, people with disabilities and people with a lived experience of mental ill health. We promote a child-safe environment and are committed to providing ongoing care and protection.