- Connect with diverse communities, especially in rural, regional, and remote areas, to foster unity and support.
- Join a supportive team in a purpose-led culture, making a positive impact with Dolly's Dream.
- Enjoy full NFP salary packaging, true flexibility, and extra leave.
About Dolly’s Dream and the Alannah & Madeline Foundation:
Dolly’s Dream was created by Kate and Tick Everett following the tragic loss of their 14-year-old daughter, Dolly, to suicide, after ongoing bullying. Kate and Tick’s goal is to prevent other families walking this road.
They want to change the culture of bullying by addressing the impact of bullying, anxiety, depression and youth suicide, through education and direct support to young people and families.
Dolly’s Dream is proudly supported by the Alannah & Madeline Foundation, a national not-for-profit organisation dedicated to keeping children and young people free from violence and trauma wherever they live, learn and play. Through Care, Prevention and Advocacy programs, we fight for their right to be safe, so their future is strong.
This role is formally based in South Melbourne. We support our staff to work flexibly, both in location and hours, based on the premise that work will remain the focus of any arrangement. How and where you work is discussed with each staff member based on individual circumstances, role requirements and accountability for delivery of high-quality work.
Reporting to the Head of Dolly’s Dream, the Dolly’s Dream Fundraising Campaigns Manager is responsible for the implementation and continuous improvement of an integrated, multichannel fundraising and supporter development program to increase support and income generation for Dolly’s Dream.
You would be responsible to:
- Develop and implement an integrated fundraising and community engagement program to fund the impact, reach and scale of Dolly’s Dream.
- Develop and implement compelling and effective fundraising campaigns to inspire the community to fundraise for and support Dolly’s Dream, with a particular focus on rural, regional and remote communities.
- Manage and oversee the execution of Do It For Dolly Day to achieve revenue, supporter growth and engagement targets.
- Collaborate on effective communication strategies and digital fundraising activities that will drive income generation.
- Develop and implement strategies to strengthen and grow relationships with supporters.
- Experience leading successful fundraising teams.
- At least 8 years working as a fundraising professional.
- Experience executing large scale fundraising campaigns.
- Experience analysing data and insights to drive program design and program improvement.
- Demonstrated experience working with, managing and exceeding budgets.
What we offer you:
- Access to full NFP salary packaging benefits.
- Genuine flexibility and wellbeing focus
- Additional leave.
- A purpose-led culture, with a supportive and friendly team environment.
A position description is attached.
We will be shortlisting candidates prior to the closure of this role, so please do not delay submitting your application.
For further information, contact [email protected] using the subject line: Fundraising Campaigns Manager enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Important - please note:
- The Alannah & Madeline Foundation has the highest commitment to child safety. A police check and current Working with Children Check (or equivalent) are required for the successful applicant.
- The Foundation takes all reasonable steps to prevent any risk to the health and safety of staff. In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Foundation requires all staff who perform ‘in-person’ work or who are required to attend the office to be fully vaccinated and to provide evidence of their vaccination, or medical exemption, prior to commencement.