Dementia and Aged Care Services (DACS) is a new provider of Community Care Services in NSW. We pride ourselves on delivering tailored care to enhance the quality of life for our clients and their families. Our ultimate goal is to support clients to remain at home and engaged in their local community.
We are looking for an experienced Full Time Community Care Coordinator to further develop and grow our Home Care Package business in NSW based out of Goulburn.
Your attention to detail driving the delivery of high customer service excellence with the ability to manage consumer budgets across different level packages will see you thrive in this role.
- Provide in-home assessments, referrals, care plan reviews & goal planning for consumers
- Client budget management & reporting
- Excellent time management with client caseload
- Respond & communicate effectively with clients re: changing care needs
- Relationship management with internal & external stakeholders
- Possess empathy & understanding towards the needs of older people
Our Culture & Benefits
- To work within a supportive home care team of dedicated professionals
- Thorough systems & processes in place
- Innovative, progressive community aged care organisation
- Provide direct support to home care support assistants
- Competitive remuneration package as an NFP organisation with salary sacrifice & km allowance
- Rewarding permanent position providing quality of life for people within the residential & the community
- Ongoing training & professional development opportunities
Requirements for Success
- Solid Coordination experience
- Regular Travel within Goulburn and surrounds
- Knowledge of & enthusiasm for Community Aged Care Services & Consumer Directed care environment
- Diploma level or above qualification in community, aged, health or another discipline desirable
- Open drivers licence
- Access to a reliable, registered motor vehicle with full comprehensive insurance
- Strong computer skills
- A clear national police check upon role offer
If you are enthusiastic and can demonstrate empathy and understanding towards the needs of older people we would love to hear from you.
Dementia and Aged Care Services (DACS NSW) is a division of Alzheimer's Qld. We believe that positive and meaningful life experiences are important no matter what stage of life you are at, with or without a diagnosis of dementia.