- Full Time - Monday to Friday
- Excellent salary package on offer including fully funded motor vehicle
- Role based from Head Office, Upper Mt Gravatt
Alzheimer's Queensland (AQ) is a leader within aged care services, provider of home care, community and residential aged care throughout Queensland and northern New South Wales. AQ is highly respected for the provision of responsive and high quality services to older people, the frail aged and people with dementia.
Our successful applicant will be an experienced and caring Allied Health Manager to lead and coordinate our talented team within Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Music Therapy and Speech Pathology.
Your key focus is to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of flexible and quality OT, Physio and SLP services across a range of key areas including community care services, and residential aged care. Our aim is to provide positive outcomes for clients that enable them to continue living and be engaged in their community.
You will have the opportunity to support a diverse clientele group, including 50 years+, the frail, elderly and people with a cognitive impairment, including dementia.
Main Role Responsibilities
- 50% Clinical caseload
- Management of multidisciplinary team
- Wellness program design
- Staff support and management
- New Graduate supervision across all campuses
- Develop business opportunities
- Provide Dementia education through coaching & presentations
- Regular visits across all campuses
- Specialised gym equipment (HUR)
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Physiotherapist or OT role
- Current AHPRA registration & tertiary qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in community care & aged residential care settings essential
- Management & leadership experience of small to medium sized allied health teams
- Current Open driver's license is essential
- National Police Certificate (required upon role offer)
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to supervise and support Allied Health staff & students
- High level of professional, clinical documentation e.g. initial assessments & progress notes in an efficient timeframe.
- Demonstrated efficient time management & organisational skills
Our Culture & Benefits
- To work within a supportive team of dedicated professionals
- Thorough systems & processes in place
- Innovative, progressive aged care organisation
- Competitive remuneration package on offer including access to salary sacrifice
- Ongoing training & professional development opportunities
Shortlisting will commence before closing date.