Our Client is currently looking for TRIM and SAP Administrators on various temp contracts, ranging from 3 - 6 months in Sydney CBD and Parramatta.
This role will involve;
- Provide a range of administrative and support services, including records management, routine correspondence, meeting and event coordination, to support the effective operation of the team/unit
- Complete routine financial transactions and purchasing services, ensuring compliance with agency standards and procedures
- Collect and compile information for, and prepare documentation and correspondence in line with quality and organisational requirements, to support information flow and inform decision making
- Update and maintain records and databases including the grants management system, complying with administrative systems and processes, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible
- Assist with travel bookings and logistics to support other staff.
They are looking for candidates with working knowledge of SAP and TRIM,
The requirements for this role include:
- Experience with both SAP and TRIM systems
- Previous database/ CRM experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)