Our Client is currently looking for a PA/ Senior Team Administrator to provide business support services to support the wider team based in Newcastle, for an initial 6 month assignment.
This role will involve:
- Undertakes a range of executive and administrative support services, exercising discretion and initiative to support the achievement of business unit objectives.
- Coordinates appointments, meetings, conferences, seminars as well as arrange travel itineraries, accommodation and transport bookings.
- Reviews and tracks incoming correspondence and determines appropriate actions.
- Works with an administrative support team in planning and monitoring administrative systems and
processes to provide effective and efficient services.
- Monitors the performance of administration services in terms of meeting the unit’s needs, identity’s areas for improvement, makes recommendations and coordinates approved actions to meet the
unit’s needs and increase the efficiency of administration services.
The requirements for this role include:
- Must have current WWCC.
- Previous experience within a Personal Assistant or Senior Team Administration position.
- Exposure to working with TRIM, Excel and taking minutes.