- Position title: Program Development Officer – Primary Care Initiatives
- Contract type: Full time
- Location: Kingswood, NSW (hybrid work opportunities may be considered upon application in line with our Work from Home Policy).
- Remuneration: From $87,505 to $93,734* (potential maximum grossed up salary equivalent $97,276 - $103,505**)
*Dependent on skills and experience.
**Based on NFP salary packaging tax benefits (which may be subject to criteria).
As the Program Development Officer – Primary Care Initiatives you will work as part of a dynamic team who work closely with general practice and other primary care stakeholders to improve access to health services in the Blue Mountains, Hawkesbury, Lithgow, and Penrith regions.
Focus areas of this position include the implementation of quality improvement projects in general practice and the commissioning and contract management of services to address identified health needs in the region.
Project management skills with the ability to effectively communicate, engage and build strong relationships with local primary healthcare practitioners are key components of this role.
- Tertiary qualification and / or equivalent experience in the field of health, project management or business.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and oral, and engagement skills to achieve demonstrated collaboration and partnerships.
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement program outcomes with consideration of risks and mitigation requirements for the project.
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to take responsibility, work autonomously and manage competing priorities to achieve overall outcomes, within a specified time frame.
- Proven ability to utilise information technology tools in particular the Microsoft Office Suite to an intermediate level including customer relationship databases.
About the Organisation
We are an organisation with a great workplace culture and a vision to improve the health and wellbeing of the people in our community. Our annual, independent staff surveys for the last 5 years have rated us as a ‘truly great’ place to work.
- We are a TEAM of like-minded professionals who share the same values.
- We are committed to the improved health and wellbeing of the people in our community.
- We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO).
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
Wentworth Healthcare offers additional benefits to our employees, these include:
- Hybrid work opportunities may be considered in line with our Work from Home Policy.
- Not for profit Salary Packaging taxation benefits including up to $15,900 for living expenses and $2,650 for meal and entertainment (which may be subject to criteria).
- 3 Days Christmas Shutdown Leave (in addition to 20 days Annual leave).
- Up to 2 days Family and Community Leave and 1 day Wellbeing Leave per annum (in addition to 10 days Sick/Personal Leave).
- Generous support toward professional development.
- Free onsite parking.
- Modern, innovative office building with ample natural light and surrounded by landscaped parkland.
For more information about Wentworth Healthcare, please visit: www.nbmphn.com.au/WentworthHealthcare
How to Apply
Visit www.nbmphn.com.au/careers to review the Position Description and click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
What we need from you:
- A cover letter
- Your CV
- Your answers to the selection requirements (specified above)
- Applicants who do not apply via the above specified method will not be considered.
- Applications will only be considered if they address the selection criteria.
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia (VEVO checks will be conducted to confirm your eligibility to work in Australia).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- No recruitment agencies please.
- As part of our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, Wentworth Healthcare strongly encourages all employees to be vaccinated.
- A selection panel will assess your application against the criteria stated above.
- Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by phone.
- Following the interviews, reference checks and Criminal Record Checks will also be undertaken.
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources on 02 4708 8100.