- Position Title: Commissioning and Contracts Officer – Mental Health, Suicide Prevention, Alcohol and Other Drugs Commissioning (MHSPAOD)
- Contract Type:This position is full time (part time may be considered for the right applicant).
- Contract Length: This position is funded until June 2025. Future employment is subject to ongoing funding.
- Location: Kingswood, NSW (hybrid opportunities may be considered upon application in line with our Work from Home Policy).
- Remuneration: From $74,689 to $88,706* (potential maximum grossed up salary equivalent $84,406 - $98,477**)
*Dependent on skills and experience
**Based on NFP salary packaging tax benefits (which may be subject to criteria).
The Contracts Officer will work across the Mental Health, Suicide Prevention and AOD team to support the development and management of funding contracts whilst contributing to processes that aim to identify future service needs of the community.
To be successful in this role you will need exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills which will enable you to create a range of documents / communications and maintain relationships with key stakeholders. You will require a high level of attention to detail, a methodical approach and outstanding organisational skills to ensure that contracts and activities are being delivered within specified guidelines.
Whilst qualifications and/or experience in mental health, project/contract management are not necessary for this role, they would be extremely beneficial.
- Ability to take responsibility, demonstrate autonomy and expert judgement within area of work including program outcomes.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and demands efficiently and effectively.
- Highly developed communication and engagement skills to enable communication across multiple facets of media to meet the outcomes of both the business and the partnership.
- Demonstrated experience with problem solving skills and the capacity to analyse information and plan approaches.
- Ability to design, develop and integrate multiple pieces of work or project / program outcomes whilst considering risks and mitigation requirements for the organisation.
- Highly developed information technology tools in particular the Microsoft Office suite to an intermediate level, customer relations databases, email, and internet.
- Tertiary level learning in the area of health and/or project management or equivalent training and professional experience.
- Experience working in the Mental Health, Suicide Prevention, Alcohol, and other Drugs and/or the community services sector.
About the Organisation
We are an organisation with a great workplace culture and a vision to improve the health and wellbeing of the people in our community. Our annual, independent staff surveys for the last 5 years have rated us as a ‘truly great’ place to work.
- We are a TEAM of like-minded professionals who share the same values.
- We are committed to the improved health and wellbeing of the people in our community.
- We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO).
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
Wentworth Healthcare offers additional benefits to our employees, these include:
- Hybrid opportunities may be considered in line with our Work from Home Policy.
- Not for profit Salary Packaging taxation benefits including up to $15,900 for living expenses and $2,650 for meal and entertainment (which may be subject to criteria).
- 3 Days Christmas Shutdown Leave (in addition to 20 days Annual leave).
- Up to 2 days Family and Community Leave and 1 day Wellbeing Leave per annum (in addition to 10 days Sick/Personal Leave).
- Generous support toward professional development.
- Free onsite parking.
- Modern, innovative office building with ample natural light and surrounded by landscaped parkland.
For more information about Wentworth Healthcare, please visit: nbmphn.com.au/WentworthHealthcare.
How to Apply
Visit the Apply Now to review the Position Description and apply.
What we need from you:
- A cover letter
- Your CV
- Your answers to the selection requirements (specified above)
- Applicants who not apply via the above specified method will not be considered.
- Applications will only be considered if they address the selection criteria.
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia (VEVO checks will be conducted to confirm your eligibility to work in Australia).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- No recruitment agencies please.
- As part of our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, Wentworth Healthcare strongly encourages all employees to be vaccinated.
- A selection panel will assess your application against the criteria stated above.
- Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by phone.
- Following the interviews, reference checks and Criminal Record Checks will also be undertaken.
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources on 02 4708 8100.