- Undertake initial screenings and conduct assessments interviews f2f or via phone/video conferencing
- Provide information and support to clients during their assessment including referrals as required
- Assist in developing case formulations and conducting the admission process for clients
- Undertake administration duties such as new client files, Database input.
- Work within a multidisciplinary team and support TC standards within the role.
- Be primary back-up for phone inquiries as required.
- Sign the Goldbridge Code of Ethics document.
Candidates must address all below selection criteria:
- Knowledge of the Therapeutic Community model and ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Possession of a Diploma in the Alcohol/Drugs or another relevant sector.
- Demonstrated competence in screening and needs assessment.
- Understanding of Case Management principles.
- Ability to obtain a Police Check Certificate before commencing employment.
- Be aware of and adhere to WH&S policies and procedures.
A position description is attached.