- Working from home part time Melbourne Based preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of National NFP Philanthropic Marketplace including Fundraising, Corporate relations, Workplace Giving Bequests and Grants.
who we are
Companion Animal Network Australia is a registered charity representing the companion animal welfare work of our six member agencies. Our movement fights for a society that recognises the incredible value pets have on people and a world where every pet is in a loving home.
Together, our members provide rescue, shelter, re-homing, fostering, health care and enrichment services to more than 50,000 animals every year, as well as social programs that advance pet inclusion and welfare in all areas of society.
Please see our website for more information at: australiacan.org.au.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strategy Development: develop and deliver a corporate sponsorship, fundraising, acquisition and retention strategy. This includes identifying and prioritising fundraising streams, set targets, and design campaigns to acquire and retain donors.
- Fundraising Campaign Management: Overseeing the end-to-end delivery of multi-channelled fundraising campaigns. This includes planning, executing, and evaluating campaigns to ensure maximum impact and return on investment.
- Donor Relationships: Build and nurture existing and prospective donor relationships, consisting of corporate partners, philanthropic organisations, trusts and foundations, and individual donors.
The desirable qualifications and experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification in marketing, fundraising, business administration or a related discipline
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in Corporate Sponsorships, Workplace Giving and Fundraising, preferably within the not-for-profit sector
- Experience delivering and creating fundraising strategies across multiple funding streams such as, major gifts, individual and/or regular giving
- Experience overseeing and managing sponsorship and fundraising campaigns
- Experience entering and managing data on fundraising platforms or CRMs
While not mandatory, experience working in a community service setting is desirable.
Furthermore, individuals from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds with the relevant experience are strongly encouraged to apply.