- Exciting opportunity for someone with passion and drive
- Be part of a national feminist organisation
- Supportive and inclusive team environment
ABOUT YWCA AUSTRALIA
YWCA Australia is a feminist not-for-profit organisation focused on improving gender equality for women, young women and girls. Together we challenge the systems, structures and policies that act as barriers to women, especially young women, achieving their full potential.
For 140 years we have stood for gender equality in all communities, transforming the lives of individual women, young women and girls. Cheered on by a fiercely passionate and supportive team, we shout loud and proud and our voices echo around the world in a global feminist movement.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
YWCA Australia is currently seeking a passionate Coordinator to join our Encore team. This role is offered on a part time (22.8 hours per week) basis on a maximum term contract ending on 31/12/2022 and is based in our Adelaide office.
The Coordinator, Encore is accountable to the Program Manager, for the effective and efficient management of Encore, YWCA Australia’s Breast Cancer exercise and information Program. YWCA Encore is an exercise program designed specifically for women who have experienced mastectomy, lumpectomy or breast reconstruction surgery.
The ideal applicant we are seeking will have:
- Cert IV in training and assessment (desirable)
- CPR & First Aid Certificate
- Team player who is approachable with strong interpersonal and listening skills together with the ability to empower a team to develop, implement and monitor an operational plan.
- Previous experience establishing, building and maintaining strategic networks with external providers and funding bodies to improve service delivery and enhance collaborative working relationships.
- Ability to review, develop and implement organisational policies, guidelines and procedures in accordance with strategic planning principles, priorities and legislative requirements.
- Results focused, self-motivated and a self-starter who goes above and beyond, with the ability to plan and manage resource acquisition requirements for operational programs in order to achieve a balanced budget and optimal client outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience managing stakeholders and contributing to tender and funding submissions as required.
- Ability to apply an understanding of the requirements necessary to manage programs in the non-government sector.
- Strong supporter of Women’s Rights and willing to push the boundaries.
- Doesn’t settle, strives for continues improvement and has a high level of integrity.
- A current drivers licence
- This position will require the applicant to satisfactorily complete a national criminal history record check and hold the relevant state-based working with vulnerable persons permit prior to employment
Join our bold, inclusive and innovative team to make a real difference - lead the change.
View Position Description Here.