- Position status: Part-time Contract with the possibility to extend for the right person. (21 hours per week)
- Principal place of work: Redfern NSW
- Award Classification: Level 4 Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award.
- Report directly to: CEO
About Us For over 40 years, Yfoundations has served as the NSW peak body representing children and young people at risk of and experiencing homelessness, as well as the services that provide direct support to them.
We aim to create a future without youth homelessness by providing a voice for children and young people experiencing and at risk of homelessness. We work collaboratively with service providers, NGOs, government departments and community members to provide research, sector development and policy advice, health projects and services for children and young people.
Come work for a team that is passionate about ending youth homelessness.
Working in this role you will have all the fun toys to be successful in lifting the Yfoundationd brand.
BUILD THE BRAND AND REPUTATION OF YFOUNDATIONS THROUGH PRODUCTIVE AND PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATIONS:
- Help support and maintain Yfoundations Brand across all of the organisational programs
- Produce high-quality regular newsletters for Yfoundations stakeholders in liaison with other staff
- Maintain the Yfoundations website to be a central communication tool for the Yfoundations
- To actively seek opportunities for positive media exposure for Yfoundations
- To coordinate the production of Yfoundations publications
- To develop a library of high-quality images for use in Yfoundations marketing and communications collateral
- Managing Social Media platforms
- Support in the design and presentation of Sector Surveys
- Run reports and support in the maintenance of E-learning education platforms
- Support in the planning and running of events
TO FURTHER THE MISSION OF YFOUNDATIONS:
- To actively promote the benefits of Yfoundations membership
- To keep accurate information and data on activities
- Actively participate in planning and development activities
- Work cooperatively as part of the Yfoundations team of staff, Board and members
- Prepare reports as required for accountability to the Yfoundations Board, members and funding bodies
- Be responsible for accurate and timely self-administration
A position description is attached.
Please note: Applications will be reviewed as soon as they have been received.