- Location: Stone and Chalk, North Terrance, Adelaide
- Reports to: Business Manager
- Conditions of Service: Part time 0.4 FTE, 1 year fixed contract
- Supervise: Marketing Assistant
- Working with: Communications Director, Media Manager, Writer
XDI is a fast growing company providing climate risk analysis to Government, Utilities, and Financial service providers in Australia, UK and North America. We’re seeking an experienced B2B Marketing and Brand Manager to develop and implement cohesive strategies for our international expansion and to capture opportunities in the rapidly expanding market for our products. Working with the senior management team, you will need to glean the match between our products and the developing market and understand the lay of the land internationally including legislative developments and industry trends.
- Develop and implement effective marketing, communication and digital media strategies that deliver the organisations strategic objectives, nationally and internationally.
- Prepare a wide range of innovative marketing communications and digital media collateral for specific sectors, such as large infrastructure, finance, government, academic and service providers. Analyse the outcomes of these activities.
- Undertake brand development and product development to consolidate current products making them attractive to current and new markets.
- Create and publish monthly blogs to enhance strategic positioning.
- Increase PR activity in relevant media.
- Analyse key competitor activity; products, pricing, and media usage and consumer behaviour of our target market.
- Provide leadership within the marketing team and display a collaborative and consultative approach with all departments within the organisation, e.g. tech department, coders.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, content management systems and social media platforms are essential.
Position will initially be part time (0.4 FTE – two days per week) with a view to increasing as the business grows.