Xceptional is a tech services firm founded in 2017 which embraces the unique strengths of people with autism. We have had a strong first two years of growth, fuelled by our appearance on ABC’s Employable Me and our award of $1M from the Google Impact Challenge.
As a front end developer, your primary focus will be to collaborate with the other members of the team to design and implement product features. From developing new features for our autism job assessment process, to developing our new recruitment platform to enhancing our onboarding system working at Xceptional will be varied and challenging.
Roles and responsibilities
- Design and build new features for our autism job assessment process 30%
- Contribute to our re-platforming efforts as we migrate from our current version to a new architecture 30%
- Develop and enhance new features for our on-boarding system 30%
- Collaborate with other areas of the business to ensure new features work for everyone 10%
Nice to have
- Keystone.js or similar library
More about you
- Passionate about solving complex problems
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Willingness to get stuck in and be flexible within a fast moving startup
- Strong empathy with people with a disability
- UI / UX development experience
What we offer
- An opportunity to join an award winning startup, winner of the 2018 Google.org Impact Challenge and a 2018 Westpac Businesses of Tomorrow winner
- A chance to create meaningful social change and impact thousands of lives
- A direct connection to our founding team
- Flexible work arrangements
- Challenging projects that will push your abilities and enable you to grow professionally
- A culture that encourages innovation and puts strengths first, focusing on the incredible talents that all our team have to offer
To be considered, you must have the right to work in Australia.