We are a growing, dynamic not-for-profit social enterprise operating businesses to fund programs that help young people into work and bridge the digital divide for those without access to technology. We are seeking a highly skilled, energetic executive assistant to join our team.
About the role
In this role will provide high level support to the Chief Executive Officer, the Leadership Team and the Board, ensuring WorkVentures meets its strategic priorities.
What you will be doing?
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will:
- Support the CEO and the Leadership Team achieve the organisation’s objectives by providing excellent administrative support
- Coordinate the corporate governance responsibilities of the business, including preparation of Board papers or similar.
- Assist the CEO to increase the profile and reputation of WorkVentures by preparing presentations, reports and drafting correspondence to key stakeholders
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organisation, and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, which may have organisational impact.
- Maintain a professional and efficient office environment by maintaining office facilities, supervising reception and providing back up as required.
- Work collaboratively to achieve WorkVentures' mission.
So, what are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-4 years’ administrative experience including at executive level and working directly with a CEO or equivalent.
- Superior verbal and written, interpersonal, client relationship management and conflict resolution skills.
- Outstanding Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Highly developed organisational, planning and time management ability with high initiative and a flair for problem solving.
- Positive, agile and collaborative attitude and an ability to ensure confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Certificate IV or higher in office/ business administration or similar
It would be great if you had:
- Experience in project management
- Passion for administration
Benefits - what’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package including generous NFP salary packaging options
- Commitment and support to professional development and career progression
- Vibrant, inspiring team who are committed to growing an organisation with social purpose.
A position description is attached.