BRC Recruitment are seeking call centre staff for a reputable client within the Health Care sector.
Looking for candidates who have exceptional customer service experience and a willingness to work hard and achieve results in a busy call centre environment.
- Contributing to high standards of service and client care by phone, email and in person.
- Ensuring sales enquiries are referred in a timely manner.
- Ensuring broker referrals are being managed effectively and in a timely manner.
- Dealing with all inbound enquiries (phone or email) in a professional manner.
- Supporting continuous care and service improvement.
- Ensuring the highest levels of compliance and data integrity.
- Managing all VHC service plan referrals and updates.
- Data entry to ensure data currency in Procura
- Full working rights in Australia
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly developed professional customer service.
- Demonstrated empathetic and approachable style whilst maintaining professional boundaries.
- Ability to exercise common sense and judgment in a sensitive service industry.
- Well-developed organisational and prioritising skills to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated self-awareness and self-management ability.
- Computer literate for work processing and data base management.
- Proactive and focused on continuous improvement.
- Problem solver.
- Proven effective team member with the capacity and initiative to work independently when required.
- Conflict resolution.