- Are you passionate about Indigenous health?
- Are you a Fellowed GP and want to share your existing knowledge and skills?
- Would you like to work in a Darwin based Aboriginal Medical Service?
If you answered yes, then this is the opportunity for you!
Rural Workforce Agency Northern Territory (RWA NT) are partnering with Danila Dilba Health Service (DDHS) to find dedicated General Practitioners to join their passionate teams in various city clinics.
Danila Dilba Health Service (DDHS) is a community-controlled organisation with a mission to improve the physical, mental, spiritual, cultural and social well-being of its clients through innovative comprehensive primary health care programs.
Being highly motivated and passionate, you will be able to provide a range of culturally appropriate, high standard primary health care, and comprehensive health care services to the clients of DDH.
- Provide clinical services to clients in the acute setting
- Apply the principles of chronic disease management to appropriate cases
- Participate in screening, recall, follow up and referral processes
- Full working rights within Australia
- Vocationally registered General Practitioner with AHPRA, with a minimum of two years clinical experience
- Understanding and respect of the importance of the role of Aboriginal Community Controlled organisations
- Awareness and understanding of the concepts of Aboriginal self-determination
- Previous experience working in Aboriginal Primary Health Care settings an advantage, but not essential
For more detailed information, please contact Barbara for a Position Description.
What's In It For You?
- Excellent remuneration and salary sacrificing options
- Full or part time opportunities available
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Work with a dedicated team of health professionals, passionate about what they do
- Live and work in a tropical setting full of adventures to please the most discerning
- Explore Northern Territory attractions within easy access and experience amazing sunrise and sunsets
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Barbara on 08 8982 1010.