- Do you have a passion for Primary Health Care?
- Would you like to live and work in one of the NT's beautiful locations?
- Have you considered joining an established Practice with a large patient base?
Look no further, this is the role for you!
Rural Workforce Agency NT (RWA NT) are partnering with Arnhem Family Medical Clinic to find General Practitioners to join a private GP Practice located in the community of Nhulunbuy, on the Gove Peninsula.
The medical practice is made up of a friendly and professional team of receptionists, doctors and nurses dedicated to caring for our community. As a diverse team of skilled medical professionals with broad experience in many different areas, and offer a wide range of specialised primary care services to patients including, a one-stop health hub, gym as well as being a rehabilitation provider.
As the successful General Practitioner you will bring your passion about delivering the best quality care, and be able to use the tools provided for best health outcomes. Arnhem Family Medical Clinic is an ideal location to practice and working through an associate basis, will allow flexibility for a full work/life balance, whilst making a difference in a patient's life.
Your Key Duties:
- Provide comprehensive primary health care clinical consultations
- Provide services courteously and respectfully, being culturally aware of clients practices and beliefs
- Demonstrated knowledge of and compliance with all relevant legislation and common law obligations
- Demonstrated patient-focused approach in service provision with genuine empathy and interest in their needs
What Do You Need To Apply?
- Evidence of full working rights within Australia
- Verified Medical Degree
- AHPRA Registration as Medical Practitioner - Specialist registration highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience providing quality GP healthcare
- Experience in Obstetrics and Aboriginal Health an advantage
- Manual Driver's License
- Current Police Clearance and NT Working with Children Ochre Card or willingness to obtain
What's In It For You?
- 55-65% of consultation billings, dependent on experience
- Accommodation provided to eligible candidates
- Enjoy a work life balance with flexibility
- Full administration support
- Fully equipped new consultation rooms
- All medical equipment provided
- Medical consumables provided
- Work with a collaborative team of health professionals
- Explore amazing sites and natural wonders and enjoy a laid back tropical lifestyle