- An excellent opportunity for a Vocationally Registered GP
- Live and work in a remote community in Central Australia
- See and experience stunning landscapes unique to the Northern Territory
Rural Workforce Agency are partnering with Central Australian Congress Aboriginal Corporation (Congress), to offer a General Practitioner the opportunity to join their Santa Teresa Health Clinic. Congress is the largest Aboriginal community controlled health organisation in the Northern Territory, and works in partnership with the local Mpwelarre Health Service (Santa Teresa) board, to deliver primary health care to the Santa Teresa community.
Being successful in the role, you are able to provide culturally safe services to the Santa Teresa Community, in conjunction with a multidisciplinary team. Congress strives to offer the best work/life balance possible with remote staff, and the successful candidate for this position will be engaged in a rotational position working 3 weeks on 3 weeks off or similar.
What You Need To Apply:
- Unrestricted working rights within Australia
- Current AHPRA Registration with Fellowship of the RACGP or ACRRM
- Excellent communication skills, especially in a cross-cultural environment
- Willingness and ability to accommodate Aboriginal values and traditions in clinical practice
- Willingness, ability and appropriate levels of health and fitness to travel to and work from remote location
- Recent emergency training certificate
- Awareness of primary health care practices and principles, desired
- Previous experience in remote or Aboriginal health care, desired
- Additional qualifications which may include DipRANZCOG, FARGP or MPH, highly regarded
For more detailed information, please contact Barbara for a Position Description.
What's In It For You?
- Excellent salary and salary packaging options
- Full and part time positions available
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Furnished Accommodation provided with amenities such as WIFI and Foxtel
- Flexible working arrangements including Remote Area Leave or Remote Assignment Conditions (FIFO) with paid travel in/out of Alice Springs
- Relocation assistance to eligible candidates
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
- Locum opportunities are available in Central Australia as well as opportunity to "Try before you Buy" work models
Does this sound like you? Have you thought about an opportunity to practice in the Northern Territory?
APPLY TODAY by clicking the “APPLY NOW” link
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Barbara on 08 8982 1010.