- NFP Salary Packaging Benefit - boost your take home pay
- Immediate start - 3 days per week
- 12 month fixed term contract with potential for extension
Woodville Alliance (WA) is a not-for-profit community organisation based in Western Sydney and working primarily in Fairfield, Bankstown, Auburn and Liverpool. We have operated for over forty years and provide a broad range of children’s, family, youth, mental health, disability and early intervention services. Further details regarding our services can be found on our website: www.woodville.org.au. Our organisational vision and mission focuses on social justice and working in partnership with our community. Our values include empowerment, empathy, compassion and innovation.
This role has responsibility of the coordination of the Woodville Alliance ‘Quality Management System’ (QMS) including accreditation requirements for ISO: 9001 (2015), NDIS Standards & Modules and the Early Learning Education National Quality Framework (NQF). Co-ordination of annual internal /external audit requirements. Central source of all policy and procedures and control processes.
MAIN DUTIES – QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Organisational Accredited Standards: Responsible for the improvement and co-ordination of the Quality Management Systems (QMS) across the organisation ensuring compliance with:
- ISO 9001 (2015) Quality Management standard
- NDIS Standards & Relevant Modules
- ACECQA Early Learning Education National Quality Framework (NQF)
- Other standards as required for organisational best practice (working towards compliance) including:
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management
- Audits and Audit Planning (Internal): Develop and co-ordinate annual internal audit plans with managers. Completion of audits and regular reporting.
- Registers and Processes: Coordinate overall processes, procedures and reporting for registers to comply to the above accredited standards. Corrective Action registers amongst others, include cause analysis, and are actioned and maintained by the organisation.
- WA Policies, Procedures and Forms: Development and co-ordination with key stake holders.
- Quality Management Review Committee & Online Quality Improvement Committee meetings - coordination and reporting for above committees for strategic policy creation for approval by management and the Board via Board management system.
- External Audits and Accreditation processes: Responsibility for ensuring that all internal stakeholders are consulted and provided regular feedback.
- Support the GM CS with QMS and other admin tasks as directed.
- Tertiary level qualification in Quality or relevant
- Minimum three years’ work experience in Quality and/or NDIS accreditation and ideally both areas.
- Strong experience in developing and conducting internal audit and implementing systems of continual improvement
- Ability to consult and communicate with Senior Management and staff effectively to achieve critical outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- High level proficiency in using Microsoft Office programs.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and stay well organised.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability for analyse and problem solve.
- Commitment to social justice principles, access and equity.
How to Apply
Please click the 'apply' button to forward your CV and letter of application addressing the essential criteria 1 to 5 listed above by the closing date. Please note applications will not be progressed if they do not address the specified essential criteria. Please visit www.woodville.org.au/careers-jobs for more information or call Tishia Boulton-Bell – HR Assistant on 02 9722 5213.