- Multiple positions vacant across Gippsland. Positions available at Bairnsdale, Sale and Traralgon
- On-going contract
- Negotiable hours
The primary purpose of the Occupational Therapist is to assist clients in their transition to NDIS, renewal of their plans and to provide recommendations on a participant's functional capacity in relation to their mental health diagnosis. Occupational Therapy services will empower our participants and assist them to achieve their goals and maximise their independence.
Your duties will include:
- Conducting psychological assessments of clients outlining the functional impacts of one's disability
- Assessing and reporting on home environments of clients, including:
- Minor and major home modification recommendations
- Home safety assessments
- Provide Behavioural Support and Psychological Interventions
- Not For Profit salary packaging
- Standard tools of the trade
- Portable Long Service Leave
A position description is attached.