WIRES is Australia’s largest wildlife rescue organisation and has been rescuing and caring for sick, injured and orphaned native animals for over 35 years. WIRES' mission is to actively rehabilitate and preserve Australian wildlife and inspire others to do the same.
WIRES operate a dedicated Wildlife Rescue Office assisting wildlife and the community across Australia 24-hours a day, 365 days a year, providing rescue advice and assistance for over 130,000 animals annually.
WIRES also provides significant national support for wildlife rescue and rehabilitation across Australia, and is proactively collaborating with major partners to support the recovery of wildlife habitat and the long-term preservation of native species in the wild.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Individual Giving Coordinator's role will report to WIRES Individual Giving Manager and work closely with them to grow WIRES Individual Giving Program, maximising donor engagement and retention, to increase the organisation's long-term capacity to rescue, rehabilitate and preserve more wildlife.
You will need to be proactive, positive, flexible, hands on and able to work collaboratively.
This is a 12-month full-time contract with likely extension for the right candidate.
- Project manage campaigns end to end, ensuring issues are flagged in a timely manner, deadlines are met and KPI’s are achieved
- Help implement; fundraising appeals, eDM’s, acquisition and retention activities and our regular giving program
- Produce and execute eDM campaigns
- Develop comprehensive internal and external briefs e.g. data, creative, and mailhouse
- Build and maintain effective relationships with suppliers to ensure services provided are delivered as agreed
- Ensure an appropriate resource pipeline (stories and images) available for use in campaigns to create compelling asks to supporters
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to develop marketing materials, including print and digital
- Work closely with the Data team to brief data requirements, supporter segmentation and report on appeal performance
- Assist on monthly reporting on all Individual Giving programs and present key updates at team meetings
- Develop and execute a robust testing plan across acquisition, development and retention activities
- Work closely with colleagues to leverage each opportunity to ensure campaigns are integrated and connected across multiple channels
- Manage and report on budget income and expenditure
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Experience implementing successful direct marketing and/or digital fundraising programs
- Experience using insights to make data-driven decisions
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management experience & the ability to multi-task
- Experience working with systems such as CRM's, databases and email marketing platforms and an understanding of the importance of data integrity and accuracy
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Passion for fundraising and a commitment to increase fundraising revenue and demonstrated ability to improve results or outcomes in previous roles
- Highly organised, reliable, efficient & detail-orientated
- Committed to prompt, high quality customer service
- Previous employment in the not-for-profit sector will be highly regarded
- Previous fundraising experience and relevant tertiary qualifications are highly regarded