- Make a real difference in peoples’ lives
- Great role for an experienced leader
- Full-time opportunity with attractive salary packaging options available
Since 1984, Windana has helped thousands of people recover from the harmful effects of drugs and alcohol and make meaningful change to lead healthy and fulfilling lives.
To learn more about us visit windana.org.au.
The Project Manager will responsible for managing the program of works for Windana for programs and sites reporting to the Executive Director Corporate Services. This position will project manage multiple projects. The person will report program progress to the Executive including status, financials, priorities, key deliverables, resourcing of projects, change management and key dates.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5 years of program and project management experience
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to gain respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams, staff and Executive
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programs
- Sound business case development skills
- Understanding of the procurement process including negotiation with third parties
- Extensive experience in program, project and change management methods
- Extensive knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- Ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Experience in working in the AOD or Community Health Services sector (desirable).
If you have any queries, please email: email@example.com, using the subject line: Project Manager (Programs & Sites) enquiry via EthicalJobs.