- Make a real difference in peoples’ lives
- Full-time opportunity with attractive salary packaging options available
We believe every person can change, grow and rebuild their lives if they choose.
Since 1984, Windana has helped thousands of people take a new direction to lead healthy, productive and happy lives.
Windana is a leading Melbourne-based drug and alcohol treatment organisation providing holistic services tailored to each client’s unique situation, wherever they may be on their recovery journey.
To learn more about us visit https://windana.org.au/
Scope of the role:
Directly accountable to the Manager Projects, the Projects Co-ordinator is responsible for high level coordination of complex/key Executive projects as directed by the Manager Projects and/or the Executive and/ or the CEO.
The position activities are primarily based on the changing project needs for Windana and will be directed by the Manager Projects. They will include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure internal and external stakeholders are kept abreast of project activity and progress
- Confirm the quality and sustainability of the allocated project outputs are maintained
- In conjunction with the Manager Projects and key Executive, participate in the regular monitoring and evaluation assessments against project objectives
- Perform administrative functions relating to project lifecycle
- Ensure Windana abides by all guidelines and requirements of the principle funder(s)
- Provide administration and support for the projects as directed
- Appropriate and timely liaison with internal and external services where required
Work within the parameters of general legislative compliance – including but not limited to OHS laws and guidelines, Fair Work Australia Act, Children and Young Persons Act, Privacy Act, Health Records Act
Other initiatives as directed by the Manager Projects, and/or Executive, and/or CEO
- To perform duties within the context of the Windana philosophy, policies and procedures
- To acknowledge and respect the diversity in the nature of our clients and the many aspects of their lives – physical, psychological, spiritual and social
- Work as per your contract of employment, relevant Award / Agreement and agreed roster
- All policies and procedures are read and understood including all revised policies and procedural documents
- Understands and works within the Risk / Quality Management Framework including policies, procedures, tools, templates and reports as applicable throughout the organisation
- To abide by all guidelines and requirements of our principle funder (s)
- Follow the objectives of the service plan / model as directed by your Manager
Mandatory Skills & Competencies:
- Empathetic to philosophy of Windana
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate on significant change management projects and ensure buy-in of participants
- Ability to build effective relationships and stakeholder engagement both internal and external
- A demonstrated knowledge of problematic alcohol and other drug use and experience in working in the alcohol and drug field or related fields
- A proven capacity to work with a variety of community agencies and develop effective working relationships
- Highly organised, able to prioritise clearly and to oversee multiple tasks
- Resilient and ability to work calmly under pressure and to encourage others to do the same
- Capacity to manage changing priorities
- Computer literate, strong analytical skills and able to produce a high level of written communication
Qualifications (complete or underway) in project management, AOD, health or related field
Desirable Skills & Competencies
- Project coordination experience
- Capacity to engage with multiple audiences around complex messaging
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within the AOD sector and a demonstrated sophisticated understanding of the Victorian AOD sector
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com using the subject line: Project Coordinator enquiry via EthicalJobs.