We are looking for a fundraising coordinator to help WildTalk develop its commercial and not-for-profit partnerships across Australia.
To do this you will need to:
- Develop a deep understanding of WildTalk’s work to support engagement opportunities.
- Ensure budget settings reflect current and future expectations of income from donors and clients.
- Develop and implement a robust donor/corporate relationships strategy.
- Research and produce profiles on individuals and organisations to better identify prospects for significant high-level gifts, and income for service.
- Organise and host targeted functions as appropriate (including face-to-face meetings) to foster commitment from current and potential key supporters.
- Prepare an annual work plan to ensure a planned, strategic approach to account management and that income growth is achieved in line with annually agreed targets, objectives and activities.
- Maintain accurate records of key donor/client activities.
- Development, implementation and monitoring of major gift and commercial policies.
- Other related duties.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in fundraising and/or sales.
- Proven ability to meet or exceed fundraising/sales targets.
- Track record of personally securing gifts/sales via direct solicitation.
This role does not need to be based in the Canberra region, but the candidate will need to have good telephone and internet, and may be required to travel.
A position description is attached.