- 0.6 EFT permanent position
- This position is open to women only. WHIN holds Equal Opportunities Exemption EOE 191/2017.
ABOUT WOMEN'S HEALTH IN THE NORTH
WHIN’s vision is that all women in the northern region have voice, choice and power in all aspects of their health and wellbeing.
WHIN is the regional women’s health service which operates in Melbourne’s northern suburbs.
WHIN addresses gender inequities and the determinants of women’s health, safety and wellbeing through leadership, advocacy, research, knowledge translation and strategic partnerships.
The Business Development Officer has a strategic focus on building, growing and sustaining partnerships and opportunities to enable WHIN to maximise its impact and meet its strategic objectives.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL HAVE:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and extensive experience in business development.
- Demonstrated experience in developing partnerships and stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated conceptual understanding and commitment to feminist theory and addressing gender inequities in relation to women’s health, safety and wellbeing.
- Excellent and demonstrated communications skills, including funding applications, report writing, digital communication skills, public relations and presentations.
- Demonstrated experience in fundraising, income growth and diversification.
- Demonstrated experience in marketing and promotions.
- Strong planning, time management and organisational skills.
- A strong understanding of the not-for-profit sector.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team and respond flexibly to team demands and priorities.
- Victorian Driver’s Licence.
A full Position Description is attached below.