- Full Time, Ongoing Position available
- Collingwood, Braybrook, Footscray location
- Immediate start
So why cohealth?
We may be a little biased, but we love where we work - really! cohealth aims to provide a rewarding work culture that encourages personal and professional growth. We offer a competitive salary, attractive benefits including Not for Profit ‘Salary Sacrificing' benefits on top of your salary, and career development training opportunities for people who really want to soar! We value recognising the incredible things our teams do and we like to have fun together - so yeah having a great work culture really matters to us here.
About the Role
The role of IFS and FV Team Leader is to provide day to day operational and clinical leadership for the IFS and FV program. They are responsible for developing and fostering a cohesive, supportive and positive working experience for all staff members and for promoting safe and effective work with women and children who use our service.
The role will also be responsible for ensuring the program meets organisational and contractual obligations as well as driving continual quality improvements and evaluative processes. The Team Leader will report to the Program Facilitator IFS and FV Services and will lead 3 teams with a current total staff of 10. Work across sites including Werribee may be required.
Your daily duties will be diverse, however, will include:
- Leads team to deliver collective and individual objectives
- Expertly analyses available data to produce actionable intelligence for the team
- Is across and understand individual and team performance and continually develops strategies to leverage growth, motivating the team to strive to improve client outcomes and impact
- Champion's and leads local innovation and process improvement initiatives, linking with cohealth's Performance Optimisation team and supporting Service Redesign
- Seeks out improved data to improvement measurement and contributes to efforts across cohealth to obtain and use meaningful data for evaluation
- Leads projects within team, engaging team members to contribute to process improvements and projects that optimise client impact
- Actively supports service integration through participation at Service Integration Groups and championing a cross-service collaboration approach
- Develops team(s) capacity and capability to work to the top of their scope of practice and in self-organising ways, including peer coaching, peer conflict resolution, group problem solving, team performance monitoring and objective setting
- Undertakes secondary consultations where applicable
Our ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Demonstrated team leadership in a community or public health organisation working with marginalised populations
- Demonstrated experience developing positive team culture
- Demonstrated experience supervising and coaching staff to deliver quality care outcomes, lifting performance when necessary
- Commitment to client care that changes outcomes, including community participation and continuous quality improvement
- Demonstrated experience delivering plans on risk, financial management and compliance
- Demonstrated high-level communication and interpersonal skills with capacity to work effectively with managers, staff and consumers whilst also expertly managing strategic partnerships
For more information please see Position Description attached.