About the Role
As Program Administration Support Officer, you will be the glue that holds our busy Mental Health and Alcohol and Other Drugs (MHAOD) team together. You will help administer and monitor commissioned service contracts and support the effective management of our program advisory committees.
You will have a high attention to detail, along with well-developed communications skills. Technological capability is also important to this role, with the ability to utilise your IT skills to use our systems.
Your work will include establishing and maintaining systems in support of the administration of commissioned provider contracts, as well as maintaining regular and effective communications with our key stakeholders.
Your ability to prioritise, plan and manage multiple tasks will be an important skill to help you thrive and be successful in this role.
- Well-developed communication skills both oral and written and ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to complete tasks as directed with attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and make judgements and take limited responsibility within established guidance, policies and procedures of the organisation.
- Proven experience in an administrative role.
- Ability to plan and prioritise multiple tasks to meet established and ongoing deadlines for self and team.
- Microsoft Office suite skills to an intermediate level and ability transfer IT skills to learning other systems (e.g., Customer Relationship Management systems, etc…).
- Ability to take minutes and touch type to a reasonable speed.
This position is full time and is funded until end June 2023. Future employment is subject to ongoing funding.
Why you should come work with us
Wentworth Healthcare offers additional benefits to our employees, these include:
- 3 Days Christmas Shutdown Leave (in addition to 20 days Annual leave)
- Up to 3 days Family and Community Leave (in addition to 10 days Sick/Personal Leave)
- Not for profit Salary Sacrifice taxation benefits including up to $15,900 for living expenses and $2,650 for meal and entertainment (subject to government criteria)
- Generous support toward professional development
- Free onsite parking
About Wentworth Healthcare
Wentworth Healthcare, provider of the Nepean Blue Mountains Primary Health Network (NBMPHN), is a not for profit organisation whose main goal is the improved health and wellbeing of the people in our community.
Wentworth Healthcare is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic, disability or age.
For more information about Wentworth Healthcare, please visit: www.nbmphn.com.au/WentworthHealthcare.
How to Apply
Submit your application by clicking the Apply Now button.
What we need from you:
- A cover letter
- Your CV
- A Selection Criteria Statement that addresses all the essential criteria of this role.
- Applicants who do not apply via the above specified method will not be considered.
- Applications will only be considered if they address the selection criteria.
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia (VEVO checks will be conducted to confirm your eligibility to work in Australia).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- No recruitment agencies please.
- A selection panel, will assess your application against the criteria stated above.
- Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by phone.
- Following the interviews, reference checks and Criminal Record Checks will also be undertaken.
If you have any questions please contact Human Resources on 02 4708 8100.