- Two Part Time roles - 2 x 0.6 EFT
Wellsprings for Women has an established Women's Support Program consisting of a small team of staff who work with women impacted by family violence, homelessness, poverty and mental health.
The roles involve the following duties:
- Completing intake assessment and identifying the client safety and risk aligned with the MARAM Risk Assessment tool
- Engaging in safety planning with clients
- Undertaking case management role, with the understanding of family violence and working in a holistic approach with women experiencing issues such as financial, mental health, housing.
- Referring clients to external services and supporting them in accessing those services
- Assessing the clients social support needs and providing emergency relief
- Providing advocacy, information, referrals, and support to access relevant family violence and other services.
- Advocating for the client’s and promoting inclusive, culturally appropriate response
These roles require the applicants to have good understanding of current government policies on family violence, MARAM framework, intersectional and trauma-informed practice.
For more inquiries about the role contact Jane on 03 9701 3740.
A position description is attached.