VolunteeringACT is the peak body for volunteering and community information in the Canberra Region, as well as being a service provider of programs for people experiencing disadvantage and isolation, people with disability, and people needing support for mental wellness. We have a vision of an inclusive Canberra, and a mission to foster inclusion by enabling participation and connection.
This is an exciting role with duties as follows:
- Deliver program and project deliverables in line with Project Management Plans and funding agreements.
- Deliver innovative community engagement projects to meet identified needs.
- Deliver high quality, professional events and services against identified outcomes and objectives, including the Volunteering Expo and National Volunteer Week.
- Scope, coordinate and deliver Corporate Volunteering projects.
- Create content for training courses, resources and information packs.
- Implement relevant areas of the organisation’s business and other operational plans.
- Prepare high quality reports for relevant Government Departments, the Board of Directors and the Executive Team.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of all interactions with external stakeholders.
- Build and maintain professional relationships, including collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Actively and professionally represent the organisation at events, expos and meetings as required.
- Contribute to the smooth running and facilitation of both business sites.
- Contribute to organisational priorities.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering projects and programs
- Demonstrated sound interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain effective networks with a range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work within defined processes and guidelines
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Efficient at using IT platforms and databases including maintaining accurate and timely records
- Current Working with Vulnerable People Check or willingness to obtain one
This role is for 30-38 hours per week for contract period of six months. The salary range is between $70,803 and $76,172 dependent on experience. This amount does not include superannuation and generous salary sacrifice benefits.
All enquiries to be directed to the above email address or to Dan on 02 6251 4060.