- Permanent Full-Time opportunity
- Parramatta location
- Attractive starting salary ($83,881) + super + salary packaging
Do you want to make a difference and become a part of a team that supports a future where people who are blind or have low vision can live an independent life they choose?
If so, then this might be the perfect role for you!
Vision Australia is a leading national provider of blindness and low vision services in Australia. We work in partnership with Australians who are blind or who have low vision to achieve the possibilities they choose in life.
About who we support
Vision Australia provides services to more than 25,500 people clients from 35 Vision Australia centres in Victoria, New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, Queensland, South Australia and Western Australia; and through outreach programs in the Northern Territory and Tasmania.
About the role
- Identify donors, clients, volunteers or stakeholders who may be interested in including a gift in their Will;
- Actively secure Gifts in Wills confirmations from identified donors;
- Explore new innovative and engaging opportunities to significantly build Gifts in Will pledges and further develop sustained income success in this area;
- Keep accurate and up to date records in CRM of all contact and activities with all bequestors and prospective bequestors;
- Organise and assist in the preparation of Gifts in Will functions and events, and attend all planned Gifts in Will events and functions as required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in fundraising, marketing or sales or equivalent industry experience;
- Demonstrated experience in delivering successful client/donor relationship outcomes with highly committed supporters in the Gift in Wills context;
- Thorough understanding of fundraising and gifts in Wills solicitation, together with highly developed personalised and remote stewardship principles;
- An ability and internal drive to conduct a high volume of outbound supporter phone calls and visits to a core constituency in line with fundraising targets and KPI’s.
Benefits of working at Vision Australia
- Generous salary packaging options
- Flexible working arrangements
- Exceptional professional development opportunities
If this sounds like a great fit for you then please complete our online application process.
Applications should consist of a full resume and a cover letter. Please note pdf documents are not accepted for accessibility reasons.
For more information about working at Vision Australia go to www.visionaustralia.org/careers.
We highly encourage applications from candidates who are blind or have low vision