- Permanent Full Time Position
- Kooyong Location
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Generous Salary Packaging Benefits
Vision Australia is a leading national provider of blindness and low vision services in Australia. We work in partnership with Australians who are blind or have low vision to help them achieve the possibilities they choose in life.
We support more than 27,500 people of all ages and life stages, and circumstances. We do this through 28 Vision Australia centres in Victoria, New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, Queensland, South Australia and Western Australia; 30 clinics; and through outreach programs in the Northern Territory and Tasmania.
An exciting opportunity awaits an experienced Contracts and Complaints Resolution Coordinator to join our team in Kooyong.
As an Contracts and Complaints Resolution Coordinator at Vision Australia you will:
- Review and maintain our contractual obligations to ensure Vision Australia operates under a strict compliance and administration focus and to ensure that service teams own the funded program operations.
- Manage and monitor the organisational complaints process including the administration of complaints resolution activities.
- Streamline processes and systems to ensure only essential data is captured for all compliance and grant management
- Review contractual agreements, program guidelines and service reporting requirements for our government grants.
- Manage the Government Contracts site and ensure up to date information is filed for all government contracts, program guidelines, correspondence and reports.
- Ensure the distribution of essential correspondence, updates, management reports and program information to key stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Qualification in Business or Commerce or equivalent qualifications
- Knowledge and skills in working with children, adults and older adults.
- Previous experience in providing client support and contracts and complaints resolution services in person and/or through other communication mediums.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in training and intervention strategies for individuals and groups.
- Well-developed planning and time management skills.
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced interpersonal and written communication skills.
Working as part of Vision Australia you will enjoy a values based organisation with benefits including:
- Friendly values based working environments
- Generous salary packaging options
- Exciting career paths
- Exceptional professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
We’re always on the lookout for energetic, motivated people who share our values to be Person Centred, Accountable, Collaborative, Commercially Focused and Agile.
As part of Vision Australia’s commitment to being an inclusive employer and embedding a culture where staff, volunteers and clients can be themselves and feel safe, and to protecting the best interests and safety of children and vulnerable people, successful applicants will be subject to a number of pre-employment checks including criminal history and working with children.
We encourage applications from candidates who are blind or have low vision.