- Full time
- Sydney/Melbourne/Flexible, Australia
In a nutshell
Join a purpose-led, feminist and fast growing start-up that’s here to support women to build wealth and invest in a better world.
Verve Super is looking for a highly-skilled, experienced, and passionate Content Strategist/Senior Writer to join our growing team.
- You’ll turn Verve’s disruptive ideas into seamless copy and video content.
- You'll have the vision to strategically curate a leading digital destination for all things women, money and work.
- You'll be the guardian of all things copy and and content, upholding the complexity, joy and integrity of Verve’s tone of voice.
- You'll use your voice to tell stories about real women, empowerment, wealth* and the inequalities experienced by marginalised communities.
*wealth: an abundance of what you value most in life.
Reporting directly to the COO, you will:
- Write, edit and proofread content — articles, blogs, press releases, reports, educational programming materials, newsletters. If it fits into the realm of copywriting, you'll probably be doing it!
- Formulate a cross platform content strategy, integrated with broader marketing objectives.
- Curate and manage a content calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year.
- Manage and coordinate any external content creators, such as writers and videographers.
- Use target keywords to write copy that is optimised for search engines (SEO).
You’ll have all or several of the following:
- A qualification in writing, marketing, journalism, communications or similar and/or at least 3+ years experience as a senior writer or content creator
- Exceptional attention to detail
- An understanding of keyword placement and SEO best practices
- An ability to bring a fresh voice to topics that are often neglected when it comes to passionate and narrative-driven writing (ie. finance)
- A passion for and/or experience writing about finance
- Basic video creation skills will be considered an added bonus
About the company
Verve Super is Australia’s first super fund by women, for women. Our mission is to build the financial power of women, to create wealth and the world we want. Verve Super is a purpose led start up, bringing ethical investment to women across Australia through superannuation.
We seek to employ people who reflect the diversity of our members to ensure we can support their needs and build a community alongside them. We encourage people of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander background, migrants and people of the LGBTQ community to apply.