- Full time
- Sydney/Melbourne/Flexible, Australia
In a nutshell
Join a purpose-led, feminist and fast growing start-up that’s here to support women to build wealth and invest in a better world. Verve Super is looking for a highly-skilled, experienced, and passionate Community & Partnerships Manager to join our growing team.
Reporting directly to the COO, you will:
- Develop social media creative content on a daily basis with the support of a broader creative team.
- Oversee all social media communications, moderating all online community interactions
- Curate, run and promote Verve’s online and offline event calendar
- Drive partnership outreach, seeking new opportunities, and maintaining existing relationships. You’ll monitor and report on the performance of these partnerships.
- Identify, support and nurture highly engaged Verve members
- Assess, monitor and enhance user experience and customer journeys
You’ll have all or several of the following:
- Exceptional communication, networking, and interpersonal skills
- Experience running events and managing multiple stakeholders
- Strong alignment with Verve’s values and mission
- Current experience working with social media and its use for brands
- Working knowledge or experience managing community engagement metrics
About the company
Verve Super is Australia’s first super fund tailored for women, led by women. Our mission is to build the financial power of women, to create wealth and the world we want. Verve Super is a purpose-led start up, bringing ethical investment to women across Australia through superannuation.
We seek to employ people who reflect the diversity of our members to ensure we can support their needs and build a community alongside them. We encourage people of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander background, migrants and people of the LGBTQ community to apply.