The United Workers Union is seeking a Digital Content Marketer on a 12-month fixed term contract with the possibility of extension or permanency depending on project outcomes.
ABOUT UNITED WORKERS’ UNION
United Workers’ Union is a powerful member-led union whose sole purpose is to serve the collective interests of members in workplaces and communities by winning significant and long-lasting gains. You'll be working within an in-house innovation unit, on a project designed to reach and engage millions of un-unionised workers.
As a union with a proudly diverse membership, we are committed to equity and inclusion; and continuing to build a union that is truly representative of the workers we cover. We strive to ensure that every member’s voice can be heard and create opportunities for participation from members with diverse backgrounds in all activities/functions of the Union. We encourage applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds and people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
We are currently hiring for multiple marketing positions at the United Workers Union – take a look at our other current ads to see if there are other positions that are better suited to your skills and interests.
- Proven ability to produce creative, news-worthy and share-worthy content for target audiences across social media platforms including Instagram and Tik Tok.
- Design and implement digital media plans, produce written and visual content (e.g., copy, photos, videos, animation) and audience engagement products—from quick-turnaround projects to larger ongoing campaigns.
- Contribute to the development of social media strategies, audience segmentation and cross-channel tactics for campaigns, media and mobilisation teams.
- Graphic design, image and video editing skills, using Adobe Suite or similar.
- Experience working within an enterprise social media content management system, digital marketing and social media advertising platforms.
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail, excellent verbal/written communication, proofreading skill and project management experience.
- The ability to adapt complex issues into simple concepts and tailor messages to different audiences and mediums.
- Demonstrate a strategic communications savviness and ability to maintain up-to-date knowledge of social media principles, best practices and emerging trends
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
To be considered you will have:
- Experience developing and delivering digital marketing and/or content strategy;
- Experience developing and creating content for digital marketing campaigns
- Experience developing social first content,
- Understanding of key metrics and audience insights
- Experience in brand and product development
- Experience with leading digital marketing platforms and CRMs.
- An ability to plan and organise work and achieve outcomes;
- A passion and drive to improve workers’ lives and achieve the goals of the union;
- Good communication, messaging and rapport building skills.
To perform this job, you will also be required to have or obtain and maintain:
- Right of Entry Permits; and
- Immunisation against COVID-19 or have a medical exemption
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant, which will include:
- Salary commensurate with demonstrated skills and experience (salary range is $74,376 - $84,098);
- 16% superannuation;
- 6 weeks annual leave with 25% leave loading.
To submit your application, click Apply Now.
For further information about the role, please email email@example.com, using the subject line: Digital Content Marketer - VIC enquiry via EthicalJobs.