At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
With over 10,000 employees and volunteers working across more than 300 sites, our services are in the areas of aged care, disability, community services and chaplaincy.
About the role:
In this 12-month full time fixed term contract you will support the design and implementation of a new RosterOn rostering system.
Based in Parramatta, you will also help in achieving service excellence through business and system analysis, measurement, continuous improvement, payroll processes, systems and services.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Business analysis planning and ongoing monitoring to determine which activities are necessary to manage requirements, document processes and report progress.
- Effectively communicate requirements to stakeholders, managing conflicts, issues and changes to ensure that stakeholders and project team members remain in agreement.
- Assess and document the current state of business to identify and recommend improvements and verification and validation of resulting requirements.
- Determine the effectiveness of proposed solutions including the identification any associated risks as well as the risk for not implementing the solution.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in HR System analysis and business requirements gathering to support HR/Payroll, Finance and/or Rostering systems
- Understanding and applying a specialist level knowledge in HR/Payroll and Rostering/Award Interpretation systems including the conversion of employment conditions into system related business rules
- Demonstrate experience in a diverse and decentralised systems environment with multiple external relationships.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement and efficiency opportunities utilising highly developed problem-solving skills
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Chance to deliver significant organisational change and improve outcomes.
- Build your skills as you deliver a key project in a complex environment.
- Opportunity to gain experience in key industries including Ageing and Community Services.
- Work within an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients and the communities in which they live