About the role
- Permanent full-time Team Leader for our Home and Community Care Team
- Providing one on one guidance and support to a team of aged care community support workers across the Tweed Shire
- This role is based in Tweed Heads, travel is required to offices and client visits within the region
- Hours are Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm (flexibility required to meet business needs).
- Motivating, mentoring and managing a team of Support Workers that provide services to aged care clients in their own home
- Being the daily point of contact for our team of highly enthusiastic and committed Support Workers
- Monitoring the standards of service provided so that staff performance, training and mentoring requirements are adequately monitored and communicated, resulting in job satisfaction and retention of staff
- Conducting service satisfaction audits in the client homes whilst maintaining the support worker’s confidence
- Willing to travel and work from other offices within the region
- Focus on recruitment and growth of the team within the region
- Demonstrated experience in managing teams
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or willing to obtain
- Experience or knowledge of Allied Health or Community Aged Care Services
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
Further to this we offer
- Not for profit salary packaging entitlements
- Hands on training, development and mentoring
- Long term career paths working alongside like-minded individuals
At Uniting, we welcome and celebrate everyone regardless of lifestyle, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity and proudly create a safe and inclusive environment for our staff and our clients.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.