At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
We are looking for a Case Manager to join our friendly and supportive Home and Community care team based in Springwood. This is an initial 12 month contract. You will be responsible for providing cost effective, evidence based and goal orientated case management while working in partnership with clients to achieve positive outcomes reflecting meaning and purpose for our clients.
Key responsibilities include;
- Provide complex person-centred case management
- Management of Home Care Packages
- Assist and enable clients to understand their aged care funding in accordance with financial budgets
- Community networking, sales and business development to promote Uniting Services
- Ensure compliance with Home Care Quality Standards
- Provide positive and collaborative team work
- Allied Health qualification with proven Case Management qualification and experience.
- Proficient experience in case management and consumer directed care principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and trust with clients and colleagues
- Strong time management
- Ability to prioritise competing workloads and task
- Well-developed understanding of care delivery in community care and a commitment to best practice and continuous improvement
Benefits & culture
At Uniting, we welcome and celebrate everyone regardless of lifestyle, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity and proudly create a safe and inclusive environment for staff and clients.
- Salary packaging entitlements of up to $15,900 tax free income
- Ongoing training & development
- Career development opportunities
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Note: This role is advertised as a Case Manager although the official job title is Support Advisor.