At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities, and confront injustice. Our focus is always on the people we serve, no matter where they are at in their life.
Uniting Griffith is looking for newly graduates to experienced Registered Nurse to join the team and assist in providing the best care for our residents on a Part Time Permanent basis. We are looking for individuals who align with our company values of Imagination, Bold, Respectful, Compassionate and are able to demonstrate these on a daily basis.
Qualifications and experience:
- Registered Nurse, endorsed by AHPRA
- Graduates to 1 years’ experience working as a Registered Nurse in Aged Care
- Experience using ACFI
- Experience with leading a team
- You will oversee the clinical assessment process to ensure that each of our residents’ complex care needs are identified and regularly reviewed, reassessed and updated in their care plan.
- You’ll advocate with and for our clients and their carers and families to enable choice and decision making that supports independence and quality of life.
- Delivering complex care and specialised nursing services
- Provide clinically-focused supervision to other staff members while providing services
- You’ll support your team by sharing your knowledge, providing mentoring and clinical supervision on shift.
What's in it for you?
- Join an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients and the community
- Hands on training, development and mentoring with a leading provider
- Tax free salary packaging entitlements of up to $16,000 per year (pro-rata)
- Tax free salary packaged meal & entertainment card of up to $2,650 per year (pro-rata)
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which include a National Police Check and Reference Check.
At Uniting we believe vaccination to be the best way to keep our employees and clients safe from COVID-19. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.